** منتديات بحر الامل**
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

** منتديات بحر الامل**

********منتديات بحر الامل*********

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Expected outcomes لطالبة التمريض

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
القلب الطيب مات
مشرف
مشرف
القلب الطيب مات

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 86
الموقع : لا يوجد
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
المزاج : مسرور
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/10/2007

Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Expected outcomes لطالبة التمريض   Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض Icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 17, 2008 5:22 am

Expected outcomes Evaluation rational Nursing intervention Nursing Dx
To improve his psychological conditions He gets better For self confidence Expected outcomes Evaluation rational Nursing intervention Nursing Dx
He can start to handle the walker and set out side the door
To let the patient feel he is not alone The movement became better
The weakness decreased To improve the poor muscles and movement To improve his psychological conditions He gets better For self confidence Psychological support for him Unable to handle milk carton with only one hand

Having enough time to do my job to speak with him and to achieve goals I can do the full day exercise for the patient For me and the patient to do my goal (towards the patient ) He can start to handle the walker and set out side the door
To let the patient feel he is not alone The movement became better
The weakness decreased To improve the poor muscles and movement Exercise doing massage for the week limbs Impaired right hand strength (he has difficulty to touch the walker

Having enough time to do my job to speak with him and to achieve goals I can do the full day exercise for the patient For me and the patient to do my goal (towards the patient ) To control visits time Impaired gait steady
Unable to use both hands in the same strength

Unable to hold fork in right hand

القمر Assignment

1. Mr. Tyler is a 37-year-old client who limps into the clinic with pain in the right foot and swelling in the extremity. He is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 275pounds. While consulting the approved NANDA list of diagnoses, develop initial nursing diagnoses based on these data.

2. Impaired Physical Mobility is an approved NANDA diagnosis. List several etiologies that are appropriate for this diagnosis. Develop a two-part nursing diagnostic statement.

3. John Babcock, RN, asks: “What’s all the fuss about nursing diagnoses?” What would your response to him be?

4. Nursing diagnoses empower the nursing profession. Money is usually associated with power. Discuss how the use of nursing diagnoses affects both power and reimbursement in the nursing profession.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
القلب الطيب مات
مشرف
مشرف
القلب الطيب مات

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 86
الموقع : لا يوجد
المزاج : مسرور

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Expected outcomes لطالبة التمريض   Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض Icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 17, 2008 5:23 am

للاطلاع
narmeen_dalaa_admin
صاحبة الموقع
صاحبة الموقع
narmeen_dalaa_admin

انثى عدد الرسائل : 956
العمر : 30
الموقع : في بلاد الله الواسعة
العمل/الترفيه : طالبه
المزاج : رايق

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Expected outcomes لطالبة التمريض   Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض Icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 17, 2008 9:17 am

شكرا لك
مشكور
https://narmeen.ahlamontada.net
محمد برهوش
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
محمد برهوش

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 66
العمر : 29
الموقع : في جبل الانتقا-->
المزاج : على كيف كيفك عمو
المزاج : Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض Qatary29
علم الدولة : Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض On10
لمهنة : Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض Studen10
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/10/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Expected outcomes لطالبة التمريض   Expected outcomes        لطالبة التمريض Icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 20, 2008 10:27 am

aha
god
thanck
http://www.sana.own0.com

Expected outcomes لطالبة التمريض
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
** منتديات بحر الامل** :: منتدى البرامج و التكنولوجيا :: قسم التصاميم والابداعات-
انتقل الى: